Re: oracle and macintosh

From: Srini <srini_at_filemaker.com>
Date: 1998/11/20

I tried out the Developer Server recently,using a form built with Forms 5. The UI looks crummy on the Macintosh compared to the Windows client. The text fields are scrunched up and very hard to read. Also, performance sucks ! My Web developer blames Apple's Java engine.

I would appreciate any feedback on how to design the form so that it is usable on the Mac. My users don't want to give up their PowerMacs !

-Srini