Exporting Stored Procedure From one Schema to Another

From: ct001110 <ct001110_at_interramp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 23:51:38 -0500

I hope you all can help me with this problem. I am trying to export all Stored Procedures and Packages under one User ID on one Instance to another Instance. Is it possible to extract the source code via "SQL Script" and recreate them in another Instance. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks. Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 22:51:38 CST