Re: Internal error! Please try again (oracle webserver 3 for windows nt)

From: Jac. _at_ xs4all <_at_>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 22:17:13 +0100

Hi,

there are quite a few possibilities, where things can go wrong. Look for a file called wrb.log, where you can find more about the error. In my case the file is located in d:\orant\ows\admin\ows\website30\wrb\log. If an Oracle error occured, you can find the exact error code and message in this wrb.log file.

Anyway:
Check the user name and password in the dad, be sure the user has access to the procedure you specified on the url. Your procedure probably uses the package htp and/or htf. Be sure you created theses packages (while creating the pl/sql agent) and the user specified in the dad has access to them.

Hope this helps

Jac.