Re: Cursor still opened?

From: Alan D. Mills <alanm_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:57:25 -0000

If you write your PL/SQL anything at all like mine then you may find a number of routes through the code in which you might need to close the cursor.

Perhaps your route is going into the exception handler in which case you'll need to close the cursor in there as well. I've forgotten this a number of time myself.

--
Alan D. Mills