oracle and macintosh

From: Bernard Willemot <Bernard.Willemot_at_ping.be>
Date: 1998/11/19

Hi,

Is there anybody here, who is using Oracle Server and Macintosh Client ?

A couple of months agoo I downloaded Personal Oracle 7 for Macintosh and this is till now, the only thing I found ! From Oracle, I don't get any information about it. If I would buy the Oracle 8 Server for SUN or Windows NT, would I have the client for Macintosh too (SQLNet, Net80 ?).

It is probably not so common to get questions about Oracle and the Macintosh, but the tests I did a couple of months agoo with Oracle Server and OCI on the Macintosh were very successfull.

Does anybody have this information or know where to find it ?

Thanx a lot, Bernard Willemot. Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST