Re: ODBC Drivers for Digital Unix?

From: <toffie_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:00:33 GMT

I heard that Intersolv closed an OEM deal with Compaq when I looked at their website I stumbled over the following:
http://www.unix.digital.com/data-access/faqs.htm A few q+a's are:

Q: Data Access Software for DIGITAL UNIX, What software are we talking about? A: The full suite of INTERSOLV’s DataDirect software for DIGITAL UNIX. This includes the SequeLink ODBC Edition, SequeLink Java Edition for JDBC connectivity, and DataDirect Connect ODBC.

Q: What does the software cost?
A: The DataDirect software for DIGITAL UNIX is provided to our UNIX 4.0 customers at no incremental cost. DIGITAL is committed to providing our customers the best software tools in the industry for developing and deploying applications between UNIX and Windows systems.

Q: How do I get this software?
A: You can download the software from our web site http://www.unix.digital.com/data-access. We will also be distributing the software on the Associated Products CD-ROM, which ships as part of the DIGITAL UNIX media kit, in a future version of DIGITAL UNIX.