IN CLAUSE PL/SQL

From: Dong Duong Nguyen <dnguyeb_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 19 Nov 1998 12:13:18 GMT

Hi,

        I'm trying to write a stored procedure that will use the procedure's parameter in the IN clause. Here is my create for the procedure:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE GetGoodService ( gs_cv IN OUT cursor_types.GoodServi ce, CODE IN VARCHAR2 ) AS
BEGIN      OPEN gs_cv FOR SELECT * FROM GOOD_AND_SERVICE WHERE GOOD_AND_SERVICE.GOOD_S ERVICE_KEY IN ( CODE ); END GetGoodService

        CODE contains comma delimited parameters to the IN clause. This does not seem to work. Is there a way I can do this? I need to return a cursor so I can't use DYNAMIC SQL.

Thanks
Doug Nguyen Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 06:13:18 CST