Re: Help!! Moving Oracle Data??

From: Gerd Streubel <ges_at_gse.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:20:47 +0100

If Oracle also runs on your in-house-box, try to use snapshots with fast refresh.
Snapshots whith fast refresh provides you an mean to transmit only changes on a table.

Example:
Master-DB

            create snapshot log on <table>;

Client-DB

            create snapshot <user>.<table> refresh fast next sysdate + 1
            as select * from <user>.<table>@<link_to_remote>;