Re: Oracle Agent doesn't like early mornings?!!

From: Bill Buchan <bbuchan_at_ossian.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:01:20 -0000

Terry Engelstad wrote in message <72v3ft$k74$1_at_supernews.com>...
>What form of authentication are you using? Oracle's or NT's? Is there any
>definition in the User database that limits access to certain hours? Does
>anything show up in the Event Log?

Hi,

I'm using Oracle's authentication and there is nothing in the database to limit access to certain hours (at least nothing I've set up and I've been the only one using it!). Compaq Insight Agent is running on the Server and records the following message in the event log every time that the first job runs at night (and hangs the agent):
"The Compaq Insight Agents have detected a process exception: PID: <pid> - DESC: DBSNP" This doesn't help me much!