Re: no row, but index violated when insert

From: ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_pk.POBoxes.com>
Date: 1998/11/18

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:35:54 GMT, tkyte_at_us.oracle.com (Thomas Kyte) wrote:
>sounds alot like you didn't commit in the form. If you use the form to insert a
>row and then switch windows to sqlplus and "select * from that_table" you won't
>be able to see the uncommitted rows the form has inserted.
>try committing the form...

hi thomas,

well, i did it. i did put commit; after inserting all rows. the lines look like this:

loop header
  insert into header_table
  loop line
    insert into line_table
    insert into detail_table
  end loop
end loop
commit

after all i find that there are rows in the detail_table. but nothing is found in the header_table and the line_table. yet, the form doesn't prompt error message to me. it only tells that the transactions are saved.

sounds strange to me.

Thenard

pls remove pk. in reply, thanx.
¦^ÂЮɽЧâpk. K ±¼, ÁÂÁÂ. Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST