oracle report2.5 question

From: Liren Zhang <zhanli_at_ncs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:38:31 -0600

I have a report that need me to print page numbers as 'Page xxx of xxx'.

If page number is greater than 999, print 'XXX'. So is the total page number.
I was thinking about using a formula to do it. But I don't know how to get the total page number source and use it in the formula.

Please give me some good ideas. Thanks much in advance.

Lee Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 16:38:31 CST