Help! How do I create zoned decimal format numbers?

From: Allen <allenh_at_Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>
Date: 18 Nov 1998 09:25:23 -0600

I have financial information stored in an Oracle database. I have to generate a flat file that gets uploaded to a mainframe (yuck), and the financial data has to be in zoned decimal format. Is there a way for Oracle to convert the numbers to zoned decimal numbers? I couldn't find anything in the TO_CHAR number format options. Any other package, procedure or function out there that can do this? Any info MUCH appreciated...

thx.. Allen Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 09:25:23 CST