Horroracle Install...

From: Grand Poobah of PRAM <mbusse_at_midway.uchicago.edu>
Date: 1998/11/17

I've been stuck with the task of installing Oracle on a Sun Sparc 5 running Solaris 2.6. Oracle's little install booklet has been of little use, and Oracle's help (except when I've gotten Oracle Australia) has been downright counterproductive. And, of course, all the books out there on Oracle seem to say nothing about installing the freaking thing. Can anyone point me to any documentation on the web, so I can finish with it and turn over the job to our Oracle person?

--
"When it comes to fighting vampires and performing exorcisms, the
Roman Catholic Church has the heavy artillery...when the undead lunge