Is anyone running Oracle on Netware?

From: <mkx_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 1998/11/17

With Oracle 8 (5 user) now shipping with Novell Netware, we are looking at running Oracle 8 servers on Netware 4.11 or 5.0. As all of our current servers are Netware, this would make sense from an ease of management standpoint.

However, all the press seems to go to Oracle on NT (or UNIX).

Is anyone out there running Oracle on Netware, with success?

Can anyone tell me why I would be better off with NT ? (Personally, I trust Netware far more from a stability standpoint) Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST