OAS/NT "Environment Variables" Question

From: Bob Scott <rscott_at_ipa.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:06:43 -0600

In the Release Notes for OAS 4.0 (Version 4.0.6.4) dated, 02-Sept-1998 page 4, it states:

"During the OAS 4.0 installation, the installer removes the existing environment variables ORA_WEB, ORAWEB_SITE, ORAWEB_ADMIN if they exist. Wrong value settings for these variables make OAS 4.0 function incorrectly".

After struggling with the installation of OAS 4.0, I have determined that these enviorment variables do not exist for my installation. I have been unable to locate any description of these variables and/or examples that might shed light on what parameters might me appropriate for these variables. Any help in this area is appreciated.

Bob Scott Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 19:06:43 CST