BASIC AUTHENTICATION

From: Kurada <knsvas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:09:14 -0600

Hi,

    I want to have Basic Authentication for my web sites(Reports + etc) so that only perticular Users access it.I developed those things Using Oracle Web Server. If any One knows how to do the steps(Procedures) please let me know.
Any suggestions,Coments,help is appriciated.

Thnaks
Kurada Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 11:09:14 CST