Developer Release 6.0 Connection Problem

From: Peter Hughes <phughes_at_mail.corplink.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:07:13 +1100

Hi,

I just received a beta copy of Developer Release 6.0 EAP Software Kit and I'm trying to connect to my local Oracle 7.2. tables using Report Builder. I can access my tables via SQL+3.2 using my username and password, but doing so in Report Builder, returns the error message: REP-0501 - Unable to connect to specified database - ORA 12547 - TNS: lost contact.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks in advance...

Pete H.

email: phughes_at_mail.corplink.com.au Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 05:07:13 CST