Using "LINES=..." in Pro*C (confused backslashes)

From: GHouck <hksys_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:55:27 GMT

When I arm the LINES=YES option in a Visual C++ 5 Workspace Project, I get errors for each of the file names that is embedded in the resulting source code.

It is assuming that the back-slashes (\) exist as escape-characters.

I got around it by specifying my IFILE=, OFILE, INCLUDE= paths with double back-slashes: 'c:\\orant\\...', however I cannot believe that is the solution.

Is there some other option to prevent the mis-interpretation of the file-name back-slashes? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks much,

Geoff Houck
systems hk
hksys_at_teleport.com