Oracle Financials

From: FUNMI CAREW <funmi_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:32:20 -0000

Can anyone please send me details of comprehensive Oracle Financials courses in the US. I am currently based in the UK. My background is in accounting and finance. The sort of
courses I am interested in are the comprehensive ones which last from about 3 to 6 months.

Please mail me: funmi_at_easynet.co.uk

Thank you Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 13:32:20 CST