VB3 and Oracle

From: Dorian Darby <dorianthekiwi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:05:50 -0000

Does anyone know how to call and Oracle Stored Procedure from VB3?

And if so, do I need to write the procedure so that it creates a temporary table of the recordset, and then read this table from VB, or can I get the recordset directly back from the stored proc?

Help !!!!

dorianthekiwi_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 06:05:50 CST