Granting Authorization to Sequences in Embedded SQL

From: Teresa Mah <tmah_at_cs.ubc.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:06:53 -0800

Hi,

If I create a sequence in my account, and I grant another user authorization to create, select, insert, delete, update, etc. tables in my account, how do they access my sequence?

I know that they access my tables by prepending the table name with OPS$username
but, do they do the same with the sequence names?

i.e. EXEC SQL SELECT OPS$username.sequence_name.NEXTVAL from DUAL into :hostvar;

Thanks in advance.

Teresa Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 00:06:53 CST