Re: Apache Perl and Oracle

From: Honza Pazdziora <adelton_at_fi.muni.cz>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:16:39 GMT

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:55:07 +0100, Konrad Rudolf <konrad_at_spectraweb.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'll access control for Directories with a Apache Webserver, but i dont
> now the Perl Modules waht i neeed for connect to the Oracle.

You need the DBI, database interface, and the DBD::Oracle, the database driver. Both available from CPAN -- www.perl.com/CPAN. If you also run mod_perl, you might also want to check Apache::DBI that will cache the database connections for you.

Hope this helps,

--

 Honza Pazdziora | adelton@fi.muni.cz | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
                   I can take or leave it if I please