Re: Need Replication Solution!!!!

From: Frenchy461 <frenchy461_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Nov 1998 20:57:01 GMT

You could use Symmetric Replication but would have to figure on Conflict Resolution code.
 If there is no conflicts with data, then, symmetric replication could be done at different time intervals with Asynchronous type.

I can't remember if you can replicate one tables data into another table name. If so(or if this can be accomplished manually; then, replcated DB1.tableschemaA_1 and DB2tableschemaA_2 to DB3 and create a view which joins both as DB3.tableschemaA.

IF you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Received on Sat Nov 14 1998 - 14:57:01 CST