Where does one find Oracle DBA professionals for jobs?

From: Gary C Stauble <gcs_at_cypressconsultants.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:38:47 -0000

Greetings,
My name is Ariana Filice and I've been requested to locate skilled a Oracle DBA for a prestigious Bay Area, California firm. This would be a full-time, permanent position. I'd be interested in learning what web-sites would have information on where to locate these individuals. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Ariana Filice
Chaparral Associates
ari_at_chaparralassociates.com Received on Sat Nov 14 1998 - 04:38:47 CST