Date problem in SQL

From: Bjorn E. Andersson <bea_at_algonet.se>
Date: 1998/11/13

I have a table xxx with columns a, b, c, d where column d is date, including time in HH24MI format.

How can I do a select with all records between last Friday 0000 and sysdate?

Actually, I want to do this in Browser 2.0 (SGI)

OS Unix SGI 6.4 (Server)

   Unix SGI 6.3 (Clients)
Oracle 7.3.3

Any ideas will be appriciated. Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST