D2K Ron

From: geraldine <ggrubb_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:43:10 -0500

Hi,

I am logged on as the repository owner in D2k and I open up RON. Now, I want to see all the application systems and the owners. When I do my repository search all I see are the tables owned by whoever I am logged in as (in this case the repository owner). How do I see ALL the application systems and who owns them? Also, can I do a search and get a listing of tables and their owners.

As you have guessed D2K is not my expertise.

Thanks,
Geraldine Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 08:43:10 CST