Re: Student need help with the Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 for Win NT

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: 1998/11/12

Hello,

     First, make sure that the WRB is started before the listeners are started. Assuming that this is the case, make sure that the host.domain in your URL is EXACTLY the same as you configured it during installation of the Web server. Finally, make sure that your browser can resolve the IP address associated with your host.domain (using DNS, a hard-coded entry in your local 'hosts' file, or some other method). If you still cannot access the admin pages at port 8888, I don't know what the problem might be. Good luck.

Cary