Re: Oracle Trace Level Event Numbers

From: Kristiaan Johan Kolk <akolk_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/11/12

You can do a lot with these events (I know, because I work for Oracle). You can even destroy your database (if you don't know what you are doing). So don't touch them if you don't know what you are doing. Also sometimes he oraus.msb file doesn't reflect all the events properly in the code.

Anjo.
(I work for oracle corp., but I speak for myself).