Help!! - Installing Designer 2000 on Windows 95

From: Joshy Kuruvilla <jkuruvil_at_ford.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:59:37 -0500

I have installed Designer 2000 on my PC but unable to use it since it prompts me to logon using a userid and passowrd. How do I get connected first time without a userid???. Is there an id that needs to be used to logon for the first time???....If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. - Thanks Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 15:59:37 CST