New Guy

From: Jonathan R Feinauer <jonnyf_at_cwixmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 00:37:16 GMT

I am looking to setup an NT Server here at work. I need to put a database system on the server and have decided on Oracle. I would like some advice on what I need. The database will need to house trading, customer, and GL information. We are also planning on posting this information to our Financial Consultants via the Web. I have already spoken with a developer who can provide me with a front end application. I need to get information on the back end, the database server software and the administration of the server. I wanted to get my feet wet before I called Oracle and had them push me into the deep end. Any advice that anyone can provide will be appreciated. Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 18:37:16 CST