Btrieve to Oracle Expertise

From: <tszur_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:54:25 GMT

We have about 1000 customers on a property tax application. About 10-15% of our larger customers are strongly encouraging us to port our application so it works in Oracle as well as Btrieve. I realize that Pervasive is developing a product to handle that transition... but we can't wait for that.

We write our app in C++ (direct to the API... no MFC) and have already completey isolated our IO into one class. We use navigational aspects of Btrieve, not SQL. We would like to hire consulting help from somebody who might have some expertise in this area... preferably somebody who has already done this.We are using Btrieve for NT/95. Any help would be appreciated.