Re: oracle 7 wanted for student

From: Ron <mkshanx_at_uxmail.ust.hk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:58:18 +0800

Hi, couls some one give me the link for the Oracle8 for linux? I cant seem to find it on technet.oracle.com, they have all sorts of links about why Linux is the hot thing in town, but not THE link...

Excuse the impatience. Please email to me directly,

Thanks,
Regards,
ROn

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Slav Batichtchev wrote:

> I have got Oracle 8 for Linux. Free of charge. If you like it.
>
> Slavic. (London, UK)
>
> Andy wrote in message <7220ud$o9m$1_at_newsreader2.core.theplanet.net>...
> >Hello, if you have a version of Oracle 7 for SCO UNIX or win 95, Please
> let
> >me know
> >How much you want for it, and if you have any documentation.
> >I am a student in the UK
> >Thanks Andy

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet. Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 07:58:18 CST