Oracle ERP Applications Programmer/Analyst (Job #1722) - US/PA

From: Technical Placement Inc. <jobs_at_technicalplacement.com>
Date: 11 Nov 98 10:22:06 GMT

Our client, a highly regarded US division of an international hi-tech manufacturer employing over 4,400 people in 17 countries has awarded us a search assignment for a top-flight, experienced Oracle Applications Developer.

The successful candidate will be an integral contributor in a 'cutting edge', progressive MIS department.

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

     Oracle ERP Applications Programmer/Analyst (Job #1722)

Location -

     Blue Bell, PA

Education required -

     BS level degree a plus

Experience required -

  1. A solid base of Oracle ERP Applications developement experience.
  2. Aptitude for communicating with users to determine requirements for reports, scripts and forms as enhancements to Oracle.
  3. PL/SQL, Developer 2000 and/or Discoverer 2000 experience, a plus.

Comments -

     \* Excellent career opportunity/Highly regarded Delaware Valley manufacturer! */

Notes -

  1. You must be legally qualified to work in the United States to apply for this position.
  2. If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a word processed format. (Ideally, MS Word, but we can convert almost anything.)

Even if you are not interested or qualified, please call ASAP with any referrals. This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1,000.00 finder's fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position. Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA 18073