Re: Calling Stored Procedures from Access 97

From: Alan Patil <Alan_Patil_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/11/10

If you are using the Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle (v2.73) try creating a pass through
query using the following syntax

{call proc()}

where proc is the name of the procedure (may need to stick owner in front). If you
are using a different driver the syntax may be different (see the help file for the driver
which is usually available when you setup a connection in the ODBC Administrator).

 Al