help Oracle Web Server - HTTPD upload problem

From: Anand Mahajani <anandmahajani_at_netscape.net>
Date: 1998/11/10

Hi,

Its interesting to know that using oracle webserver for file upload works I m also trying to do the same but not able to do so for almost more than a month now.

The only difference is that I want to upload the files not in DB but in file system. And the files could be
of any time ..text or binary

Do u hv any suggestions as to how I can do it or any inputs on how you could get it to upload the files
using Oracle web server

Any help on this issue is highly appriciated

Thanx with regards in advance

Anand

   -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST