Embedded SQL Question: Strange Inconsistencies

From: Teresa Mah <tmah_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:20:22 -0800

Hi,

I've been getting strange inconsistencies with SQL*Plus and Embedded SQL, mostly with the EXEC SQL INSERT function. Sometimes my Embedded SQL successfully inserts the function, and sometimes it inserts the function, but leaves out a field. I've checked the code over and over again, but can't seem to figure out the problem. Has anyone else come across this?

Thank you very much for your help.

Teresa Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 15:20:22 CST