ORA-01400

From: Pavel I Babachanakh <uxid_at_artintel.cherkassy.ua>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:04:24 +0200

    Hi, ALL!

  When I INSERT the data into the table which has several columns with NOT NULL constraint, I get the following error message:

ORA-01400: mandatory (NOT NULL) column is missing or NULL during insert

  How can I learn which column has NULL value?

Pavel
uxid_at_artintel.cherkassy.ua Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 01:04:24 CST