application development question

From: Ruth Bergman <ruth.bergman_at_jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: 1998/11/09

I am interested in hearing your opinions regarding the relative ease of developing applications using SQL Server vs. Oracle databases. Please send me your opinions based on your experience in both or on your knowledge of some intrinsic features that make developing for one or the other easier. I am particularly interested in application development in a multi-tiered model.

Thanks,
Ruth Bergman
ruth_at_jpl.nasa.gov Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST