Re: form query problem

From: Alan D. Mills <alanm_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: 1998/11/09

One way I can think of to achieve what you're tryihg to do is to enter all you search criteria into a control block and on pressing some magic button or key (EXEQRY seems as good as any) then dynamically amend the default WHERE clause for both blocks before performing the actual query.

--
Alan D. Mills