Re: utllockt.sql

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 9 Nov 1998 14:35:05 GMT

Since catblock should have been ran when your database was built I believe that your problem is one of three things:

  1. The table is missing. If this is true it is probably because Oracle has had a syntax error in one of its lock scripts since 7.0. Connect as sys and run the script with echo on. Check the results. If you see an error message it should be due to a comment near the end of the SQL statement if my memory is correct.
  2. If the table exists check the synonym.
  3. If the synonym is present then issue a grant select to ......

I hope this helps.

vich__at_hotmail.com wrote in article <71vgke$guf$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...