Forms 4.5 and MS Outlook

From: sheik <sheik_at_labyrinth.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:48:24 +1100

Does anybody out there have examples of how to get Oracle Forms 4.5 to communicate with MS Outlook (ie. send a message and also send a reminder task). I need this information for our developers.

If not, any ideas where I can find this type of coding. Oracle support does not have anything further for me.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 16:48:24 CST