Re: Deleting columns from a table

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:11:35 +0100

No, you can't drop or rename a column in Oracle. But there are some tools which will do all the work (create a new table, copy the data, create the indexes, foreign keys ...) for you. Look at ftp:\\www.keeptool.com. You can download a free trial version of the Oracle tool Hora 3.

regards Jan.Dieckmann