Books?

From: Shankar Singh <winframe_at_iname.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 22:08:27 +0800

Hi,

My apologies if this is the wrong newsgroup for this, but coold you please recommend me a book for learning Oracle8 with Linux or NT4.0? I need to put these databases on the Internet (access them for transactions).

With Linux I shall be using Apache Web Server/Linux Web Server.

Thanks very much. Please mail me at my email address also: winframe_at_iname.com.

Best regards,
Shankar Received on Sun Nov 08 1998 - 08:08:27 CST