HelP !!! Oracle Web Server ON NT 4.0

From: Rolf Christensen <Rolfch_at_core.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:47:10 -0500

Any assistance will be appreciated in trying to resolve installation issues with the Web Application Server. I am installing version 3.0.1 on an NT 4.0 Backup domain controller, using all the Oracle install defaults. The install appears fine but I cannot access the administrator pages, and the links to the documentation are broken.
The troubleshooting section in the documentation assumes you can connect with the administrator pages.
The error reads "Invalid virtual Host specified" Received on Fri Nov 06 1998 - 13:47:10 CST