forms 3.0 generate

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_removethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 6 Nov 1998 07:41:50 GMT

Hello,
I have a problem when generating forms from Forms 3.0:

We have development machine. There everything is ok. On the test machine the form runs without error.

Our production machine is another type than test and development machine. So I have to generate there again. When I do this during the day I get error messages. The generator claims that it cannot find all my packages. When I generate very late in the evening or early in the morning then everything is ok.

It seems as if other programs would lock the packages. But is this possible? Shouldn't we have more problems then?

Any help is appreciated.
Corinna Becker Received on Fri Nov 06 1998 - 01:41:50 CST