ORA-03114:an OEM Job error

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:37:10 GMT

Hello,
I have a Oracle7.3 on NT4.0.
I want to create a job at Enterprise Manager. I create a job named TEST,and export owner=scott. Execute job immediate,and then submit the job. When submiting the job,EM checked the node and it was valid. In the Active job window,I saw the job's status was 'Awaiting for Agent confirmation.'
Wait for a while,the job was in job history and its status was failed. And the error message:
VOC-00107:Failure setting credential details. ORA-03114:not connected to ORACLE.

Please help,
I don't know how to create job successfully. If you know why,please tell me,
I'll appreciate for your help.

Best Regards.
Violin.
violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 02:37:10 CST