Send an array into a Stored Proc ???

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 5 Nov 98 20:05:10 GMT

        I am trying to send an array into a stored procedure but don't know how to "accept" it into my procedure. Can anyone give me some advice on how to do this. What is happening is the end-user makes a selection from 20 items (max selection of 10) and then it send the record numbers of those 10 selected choices into the procedure that then processes each one individually (so I'd like to make a loop through each record in the array).

Thanks for your help,
Sean Dolan Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 14:05:10 CST