Re: SQL Question

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:35:07 -0500

Hi Michael,

Try the following (I assume I have the syntax right but --- ).

UPDATE MWM_noiselect M
SET branch_name ,
    branch_address1,
    branch_address2    =

(SELECT b.branch_name,

    b.branch_address1,
    b.branch_address2
FROM branch b
WHERE (M.MWM_noiselect.bank = b.branch.client_no

     AND M.MWM_noiselect.rpt_branch = b.branch.branch_no)

regards

Jerry