Oracle Ver 8.0.3 and MFC Application that Use ODBC

From: Davide Mietto <minghi_at_dei.unipd.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:06:03 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem with Oracle Ver 8.0.3 on WinNT 4.0 SP3 and My ODBC Apllication that use ODBC CRecordset class. When I search to update a record on a table, DB replay with message NO CURSORE NAME AVAIABLE.
With ODBC trace log I have verified that the call to ODBC Function SQLGetCursorName failed.
I Use on the client ODBC DLL Ver 3.0.21 and the Oracle ODBC Driver ver 8.0.3.2 (the last released on the Oracle Web Support). The same application run correctly on Oracle 7.3.3.xx and Oracle 8.0.5 whit the last driver.
If you have suggestion please e-mail me at siav_at_siav.it Thanks in advance ..
Davide Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 12:06:03 CST