Re: Oracle to MS Project Interface?

From: Matt Parks <MattP_NO_SPAM_at_RevereGroup.Com>
Date: 1998/11/04

Andrew,

MS Project supports 3 DB formats for storing the entire Project file. MS Access, MS SQL Server & Oracle. Take a look at the Database.WRI file on your Project CD. It contains some info on setting up Oracle. There are also some DDL scripts under the ValuePack directory.

Hope this helps.

Matt Parks
The Revere Group
MattP_at_RevereGroup.Com